- 1Agreed in a contract: a contractual obligationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The injunction we seek is not one that in any way interferes with existing contractual rights or obligations.
- But as the speech of Lord Goff demonstrates, that contractual obligation is of little utility.
- These are serious breaches of contractual obligations, the company maintains.
- 1.1Having similar characteristics to a contract: the contractual nature of the shareholder’s rightsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The contractual nature of employment today has heightened the levels of exploitation.
- It is easy to make too much of the contractual nature of the relationship.
- The question of any contractual character the crown might possess was skirted.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of the 167 million available for primary building for 2003 is contractually committed to projects already underway.
- My mobile phone provider, for instance, isn't contractually required to actually provide any phone service at all.
- So I did the movie basically because I was contractually obligated.
Más definiciones de contractualDefinición de contractual en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional