sustantivo (plural cooperies)
- another term for cooperage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They also have their own cooper, and both the coopery and the shire stables are open to the public.
- It is seen in words such as coopery and laundry.
- The site of the Shakespeare, on the corner of Lionel Street was home to a coopery or barrel maker when most of this area was then part of the Colmore estate.
Más definiciones de cooperyDefinición de coopery en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional