- A conjunction placed between words, phrases, clauses, or sentences of equal rank, e.g., and, but, or. Contrasted with subordinating conjunction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A comma would be just plain wrong without a co-ordinating conjunction, the presence of which would have undermined the moral toughness of the sentence.
- On page 90, under ‘parallel ideas linked with coordinating conjunctions’, she disapproves of an ing form phrase coordinated with an ordinary NP.
- The 1928 prayer consists of a mere six sentences stated in four paragraphs, following one from the other by means of coordinating conjunctions.
Más definiciones de coordinating conjunctionDefinición de coordinating conjunction en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional