- Complex activities requiring extensive coordination and control of large numbers of people have been accomplished throughout history, but there have not always been managers to do them.
- One volunteer state coordinator is selected to manage communication and coordination of volunteer activities.
- Previously director of engineering, Schultz will be responsible for the direction and coordination of all manufacturing activities.
- A bi-national state requires a minimum of cooperation and coordination between equal partners, an option that we do not have at this point in time.
- Because few things are more important than effective liaison and coordination between ours and our allies intelligence services.
- In this field, there has to be far greater cooperation and coordination between a whole range of actors and the development of a series of realistic joint projects.
- That would seem to require either perfect coordination of two fins of widely differing shape and size, or a trick that somehow imparts stability to the fish without slowing it down.
- In addition to a headache, brain tumors almost always cause problems with coordination, balance, speech, sight, and walking.
- Although this would not have caused death it could have impaired their attention, concentration, co-ordination and ability to make reasoned decisions.
- In either case, the new structure represents an interesting and unique case of metal coordination in enzyme catalysis.
- This network of calcium coordination is observed to be stable with the two water molecules maintaining coordination with the calcium ion throughout the simulation period.
- The energy shift is a function of the mass of the involved atoms and the binding strength and coordination, so every chemical species shows its own, distinct fingerprint.
Mid 17th century (in the sense 'placing in the same rank'): from French or from late Latin coordinatio(n-), based on Latin ordo, ordin- 'order'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: co·or·di·na·tion
Definición de coordination en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.