sustantivoNorth American • informal
- 1.1A children’s term for an imaginary germ or repellent quality transmitted by obnoxious or slovenly people.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd have preferred to be stuck in that age again, where boys were seen for what they really were, germs and cooties.
- And so the cooties and the cootie carriers were the enemy, otherwise labeled as ‘yucky.’
- As far as I'm concerned, this whole room is contaminated with roach cooties.
World War I: perhaps from Malay kutu, denoting a parasitic biting insect.
Más definiciones de cootieDefinición de cootie en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional