- A polymer made by reaction of two different monomers, with units of more than one kind.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To attain a better insight into the stabilizing mechanisms, computational studies, X-ray diffraction analysis, structure changes in dye monomers, polymers and copolymers and other approaches are currently in progress in our group.
- More than one compound can be used as the monomer, producing copolymers or terpolymers.
- The coating composition is the reaction product of a water-dispersible cross-linking agent and a water-based copolymer prepared by free-radical polymerization.
Más definiciones de copolymerDefinición de copolymer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional