Definición de copper sulfate en inglés:
A blue crystalline solid used in electroplating and as a fungicide.
- Chemical formula: CuSO4.5H2O
- The earthworms reacted differently to different chemicals, avoiding soil with the sulphuric acid and copper sulphate with no reaction to potassium nitrate.
- When organic farmers do use one of the chemicals they are allowed to use, such as sulphuric acid or copper sulphate, they do so on a pretty substantial scale, to the serious detriment of neighbouring wildlife.
- Apart from the blue crystals of copper sulphate that would appear to spray the potatoes against blight, chemicals belonged to another world.
Definición de copper sulfate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary