- An arrangement whereby software or artistic work may be used, modified, and distributed freely on condition that anything derived from it is bound by the same condition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We should have said copyleft free software, not shareware.
- Draft 2 was an improvement on the first draft but still appeared to copyleft all free software.
- This strategy is essentially the route taken by the Free Software Foundation and copyleft.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once copylefted, the source code is forever available to the public.
- Complementary services and improvements or modifications of the work itself can be sold but the copylefted content will not be subtracted from the conservancy in which it was placed and raised.
- All this exposure to copylefted code was taking its toll on us.
1980s: on the pattern of copyright.
Más definiciones de copyleftDefinición de copyleft en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional