An arrangement whereby software or artistic work may be used, modified, and distributed freely on condition that anything derived from it is bound by the same condition.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We should have said copyleft free software, not shareware.
- Draft 2 was an improvement on the first draft but still appeared to copyleft all free software.
- This strategy is essentially the route taken by the Free Software Foundation and copyleft.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once copylefted, the source code is forever available to the public.
- Complementary services and improvements or modifications of the work itself can be sold but the copylefted content will not be subtracted from the conservancy in which it was placed and raised.
- All this exposure to copylefted code was taking its toll on us.
1980s: on the pattern of copyright.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: cop·y·left
Definición de copyleft en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda