- A hot dog covered in cornmeal batter, fried, and served on a stick.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's rare, however, to see an American dish - apple pie, say, or the corn dog - exported elsewhere and rewired in a distinctively foreign way.
- I had cheese curds (like fried cheese sticks), roasted corn, a corn dog and ice cream.
- Totally absorbed by the moment he concentrated on, what to him was, the most important thing in the world - getting the right amount of mustard on his corn dog.
Más definiciones de corn dogDefinición de corn dog en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional