- An oil obtained from the germ of corn, used in cooking and salad dressings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Replace the garlic with chopped onion and the olive oil with corn oil.
- Vegetable fats and oils with a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (e.g. olive oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil or wheat germ oil) are to be preferred.
- If you want to use oil for cooking, try olive oil or canola oil instead of oils that are high in polyunsaturated fats, such as corn oil, peanut oil, and many margarines.
Más definiciones de corn oilDefinición de corn oil en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional