sustantivochiefly North American
- Snow with a rough granular surface resulting from alternate thawing and freezing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sailing is especially fun in the spring, when the wind is warmer and there's good corn snow.
- It's suddenly obvious how a backcountry challenge, even more than perfect corn snow or nights in the Post Hotel, can make our relationship complete.
- The flavor of skiing on a perfect day is spiced by the knowledge and experience of conditions far less ideal, from the early season rock ski to the last patches of corn snow.
from corn in the dialect sense 'granule'.
Más definiciones de corn snowDefinición de corn snow en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional