1Of or relating to the crown or corona of something, in particular.
1.1 Astronomy Of or relating to the corona of the sun or another star.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It has long been known to the astronomical community that the fast solar wind comes from coronal holes.
- These gaps, located at the Sun's poles, are called coronal holes.
- Areas on the surface of the Sun called coronal holes, where the magnetic field is quite open and highly energetic charged particles stream out and hit the earth's magnetic field and interact with it.
2 Anatomy Of or in the coronal plane: coronal imaging
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In that study, the improved accuracy of MRI was interpreted as being related to the ability to image the superior sulcus on thin-section coronal and sagittal images.
- Particularly in tumors of the superior sulcus or the lung base, images in the coronal or sagittal plane can be used to demonstrate the relationship of the tumor within the lung apex to adjacent structures.
- A coronal CT image is the preferred initial procedure.
sustantivoPhonetics Volver al principio
A coronal consonant.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'relating to the crown of the head'): from Latin coronalis, from corona 'crown'.
Palabras que riman con coronalregional • original • arsenal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda