- A blockage of the flow of blood to the heart, caused by a blood clot in a coronary artery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- George VI, a heavy smoker, survived a major operation to remove his left lung but later succumbed to a blood clot which caused a coronary thrombosis - a blockage in the blood flow to the heart resulting in a fatal heart attack.
- Acute pancreatitis is sometimes mistaken for a coronary thrombosis.
- Spending 40 minutes hanging around at icy bus stops will thicken your blood, putting you at risk of coronary thrombosis, stroke, bronchitis and pneumonia.
Más definiciones de coronary thrombosisDefinición de coronary thrombosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional