1A small or relatively simple crown, especially as worn by lesser royalty and peers or peeresses.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus equipped, she was crowned, with all the trumpets sounding; and, though our account does not mention it, no doubt all the peers and peeresses put on their coronets at that moment.
- All of this was crowed with a delicate, simple gold coronet.
- Wearing a golden coronet as a Princess of the Blood Royal, she was present at the Coronation of her parents in Westminster Abbey in May, 1937.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He wept where he knelt, against the wall outside the throne room, the room he and Fallen had been coroneted in a thousand years earlier.
- He could only pray his sickness held out as he was coroneted.
- They've declared peace until their new king is coroneted.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda