- The Americans - three corporals and one private first class - were from the 4th Ranger Company and had volunteered for a classified mission.
- Maybe he can sell it to generals, but not many privates, corporals and second lieutenants.
- He then would assign to his men the ranks of sergeant, corporal, private and so on.
Mid 16th century: from French, obsolete variant of caporal, from Italian caporale, probably based on Latin corpus, corpor- 'body (of troops)', with a change of spelling in Italian due to association with capo 'head'.
Palabras que riman con corporaltesseral • visceral
- Many encumbrances that our bodies endure, including detrimental ones like viruses, have an unwelcome and deeply altering effect on our already flimsy corporal authority.
- Two skilled therapists subject me to an extreme form of corporal reward known as the Harmony Banyan Massage.
- This fact confirms directly the concept of higher responsiveness of brain regions to acupuncture of auricular versus corporal points.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The researchers began by interviewing mothers of the 5-year-old twins to gauge whether children had been punished corporally, through spanking or slapping.
- Someone is going to get burned financially, legally, or worst of all corporally if they continue to operate under ignorant supposition.
- When they ‘do not perform’, they are corporally punished and sometimes denied meals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.