- A financier who makes a practice of making hostile takeover bids for companies, either to control their policies or to resell them for a profit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were no corporate raiders, and profit maximization wasn't yet part of the boardroom vocabulary.
- But despite the supportive noises from some stockbroker analysts, is O'Brien, once the hero of competition, turning into a corporate raider looking to relieve Eircom shareholders of their assets at a bargain-basement price?
- Whether these deals are being done by corporations attempting to gain market share or the new, cash-rich, private equity corporate raiders hunting for undervalued companies, the end result is mergermania.
Más definiciones de corporate raiderDefinición de corporate raider en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional