- 1The process of corroding metal, stone, or other materials: each aircraft part is sprayed with oil to prevent corrosionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's two inches across on all sides, and it's lined on the inside with a chemical that prevents corrosion.
- This is because the iron electrode is more susceptible to corrosion and to self-discharge on standing.
- Mortar with high concentrations of chloride ions accelerates corrosion of the embedded steel.
- 1.1Damage caused by corrosion: engineers found the corrosion when checking the bridgeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fans, heaters and ducts should be checked for corrosion and other damage.
- However, like all auto parts, radiators are prone to damage and corrosion.
- Now, this request comes after massive corrosion was discovered at an Ohio plant.
late Middle English: from Old French, or from late Latin corrosio(n-), from Latin corrodere 'gnaw through' (see corrode).
Más definiciones de corrosionDefinición de corrosion en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional