(also cos lettuce)
Another term for romaine.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dill pickles, a bit of cos lettuce, slithers of Parmesan - that's all you need.
- Tear basil, mint, coriander, parsley and cos and place in a large salad or mixing bowl.
- The cold entrées were Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad, with cos lettuce and croutons dressed with shaved Parmesan cheese, and Avocado, Pancetta and Stilton Salad on a bed of mixed leaves with baby spinach.
Late 17th century: named after the Aegean island of Cos, where it originated.
Palabras que riman con cosacross, boss, Bros, cross, crosse, doss, dross, emboss, en brosse, floss, fosse, gloss, Goss, joss, Kos, lacrosse, loss, moss, MS-DOS, Ross • because, Boz, Oz, Ros, Roz, schnozz, was
Because. See also coz1, cuz1. I got quite upset, cos I’d worked so hard
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not sure why I've never called her by name coz it's not like she'd mind.
- It's such a shame coz everything else I'm wearing is actually quite nice.
- Take a look now, coz I'll probably have given it up by the end of the week.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda