- Relating to or denoting a method of pricing a service or product in which a fixed profit factor is added to the costs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether you have a cost-plus contract or a fixed price, whether your customer is in-house or external, the analysis we have performed provides an accurate view of progress for both cost and schedule.
- The British and American governments gave serious attention to cost determination, pricing and the use of cost-plus pricing to guarantee the required production quantities.
- The establishment of open-ended contracts on a cost-plus basis guaranteed that corporations would aggressively search out new workers and train them.
Más definiciones de cost-plusDefinición de cost-plus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional