- A business or manufacturing activity carried on in a person’s home.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Medicine, which was largely a cottage industry until the Second World War, has been transformed by several factors.
- The considerable increase in business has created a cottage industry in the professions.
- Despite stiff competition, there is a big demand for cheap varieties of detergent powder, which can be manufactured as a cottage industry.
Más definiciones de cottage industryDefinición de cottage industry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional