- A coarse grass with long creeping roots, which can be troublesome in lawns and gardens.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genera Elymus and Agropyron, family Gramineae: several species, in particular the common couch (A. repens)
- This was the weedmat that defeated my oxalis and couch grass.
- Raspberries creep underground like couch grass, though unfortunately not so rampantly.
- It's constructed in the Han architectural style with yellow walls, black wood and couch grass.
late 16th century: variant of quitch.