(also chiefly British councillor)
A member of a council.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Municipal councilors, government employees and the general public then paraded around town to welcome in the Thai New Year.
- The allegation later turned out to be manufactured by members of the city councilor's staff.
- Tenants will sit side by side with councillors and independent members on the boards.
On the difference between councilor and counselor, see counselor (usage).
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The three amendments were included in the bill presented by the regional councillorship to the Council.
- It has 12 candidates running for six councillorships, and two squaring off for the mayor's seat.
- If a councilorship is allocated to a particular ward that ward may comprise about ten, fifteen or twenty villages.
Definición de councilor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional