- 1An accusation made in turn by someone against their accuser: charges and countercharges concerning producers, quotas, and affidavitsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I think right now there's a sense that both sides are getting tired of all the countercharges.
- The decision to aim at a higher target led to huge increases in cost and lengthy postponements in the timetable, as well as charges and countercharges over where responsibility rested for the new expenses and the delays.
- And what responsibility do we have to sort out the charges and countercharges that are being thrown on the stump and on the airwaves?
Más definiciones de counterchargeDefinición de countercharge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional