Political or military activities designed to prevent or thwart terrorism.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His current research is about the role of intelligence in multinational counterterrorism activities.
- Funding for elite counterterrorism units has also been ramped up.
- Would he be reporting directly to the head of the national counterterrorism unit?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He champions better directed counterterrorist efforts, encouraging the participation of friendly states.
- Imaging data can also allow terrorists to view counterterrorist activities at a target site.
- So it is correct to say that they all can't be policemen and they all can't be counterterrorists.
Pronunciación: /ˌkountərˈterərist/sustantivo & adjetivo
Definición de counterterrorism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional