Definición de counterterrorism en inglés:
Political or military activities designed to prevent or thwart terrorism.
- His current research is about the role of intelligence in multinational counterterrorism activities.
- Funding for elite counterterrorism units has also been ramped up.
- Would he be reporting directly to the head of the national counterterrorism unit?
- Example sentences
- He champions better directed counterterrorist efforts, encouraging the participation of friendly states.
- Imaging data can also allow terrorists to view counterterrorist activities at a target site.
- So it is correct to say that they all can't be policemen and they all can't be counterterrorists.
Pronunciación: /ˌkountərˈterərist/sustantivo& adjetivo
Definición de counterterrorism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan