- The emotional reaction of the analyst to the subject’s contribution. Compare with transference.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In spite of his recognition of transference and counter-transference, Freud continued to maintain that he was a scientist until his death.
- Rennie prefers ‘working alliance’ to ‘therapeutic alliance’ because the latter has been used where the focus is on transference and counter-transference.
- The main transference and counter-transference, however, was directed back to the couple and their interaction.
Más definiciones de countertransferenceDefinición de countertransference en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional