- A form of popular music originating in the rural southern US. It is traditionally a mixture of ballads and dance tunes played characteristically on fiddle, guitar, steel guitar, drums, and keyboard. Also called country and western.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is gleefully subversive country music for people who think they hate country music.
- I have to say that I don't think that Irish country music needs any re-igniting at the moment.
- This was a reminder of what country music should be: something primal.
Más definiciones de country musicDefinición de country music en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional