- A seasonal camp apart from the main buildings of a ranch, used during a cattle roundup.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the cow camps the young girls and boys have the responsibility to put cow dung in heaps in the sun.
- Scattered farms, mining towns and cow camps also depended on the service of Moab's new physician.
- Participation in the advanced cow camps requires good riding skills since the days can be long.
Más definiciones de cow campDefinición de cow camp en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional