Any of a number of tall poisonous plants of the parsley family, growing in swampy or wet habitats.
- ● another term for water hemlock ● a North American plant (Oxypolis rigidior, family Umbelliferae).
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here and there lurks the rare and extremely poisonous cowbane, a treacherous relative to carrots and parsley.
- Likewise, it's quite futile to search for daftodi (a plant of the mountains) in a swamp or cowbane in the desert.
- A couple who have become concerned over the rapid spread of cowbane, have launched their own campaign to root out the plant.
Definición de cowbane en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional