Definición de cowfish en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or cowfishes)
A boxfish with spines that resemble horns on the head, and typically with other spines on the back and sides.
- Several genera and species in the family Ostraciontidae, in particular Lactoria diaphana
- Boxfish, also known cowfish, can be found in warm ocean waters, where they linger near the seafloor.
- In some boxfishes, such as the aptly named cowfishes, the keels extend forward, beyond the body, to form sharp horns.
- The specimen is identified as a cowfish based on several morphological characteristics.
Definición de cowfish en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan