- A patty of flaked or minced crab meat, typically served fried: crab cakes with spicy tomato sauceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Crab cakes take about 10 minutes to prepare (the menu explains this) and so they wait quite a while for their starters.
- The menu reads as though it was developed by a committee where every vote counts, so there are salad rolls, butter chicken, lamb, bison, calamari and crab cakes.
- Fry the crab cakes until golden brown and drain on paper towels.
Más definiciones de crab cakeDefinición de crab cake en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional