A weight-loss diet undertaken with the aim of achieving very rapid results.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Men are also more likely to exercise to excess to work off a pub lunch than go on a crash diet.
- I'm thinking we should all start crash diets.
- There were no crash diets, no marathons, just a steady, realistic programme which anyone can follow.
verbo(crash-diet) [no object]
Embark on a crash diet: some climbers crash-diet for three days before major ascents
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The supermodel revealed: "The only time I crash diet is Christmas."
- The coroner's report after her death concluded that Cass died of massive heart failure, brought on by obesity and the strains of crash dieting.
- One of the main causes of cellulite is crash dieting, which causes toxins to build up in the body.
Definición de crash diet en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda