- 1The belief that the universe and living organisms originate from specific acts of divine creation, as in the biblical account, rather than by natural processes such as evolution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The majority of Americans believe in creationism rather than evolution.
- They spend much time attacking biblical creationism and creationists.
- The original proposal was to stop teaching evolution theory until creationism could be taught alongside.
- 1.1 another term for creation science.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not surprising that theologians and mainstream Christians claim that creationism damages Christianity.
- Intelligent Design creationism is bad theology, bad politics, bad education, and bad science.
- This succinctly expresses, I think, both the nature and the theological weakness in ID creationism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Strangely, evolutionists protest loudly when creationists use this approach!
- Yet today many evolutionists claim that creationists cannot be scientists.
- Many of those who classify themselves as creationists object to the term scientific creationists.
Más definiciones de creationismDefinición de creationism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional