Definición de credential en inglés:
1A qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person’s background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something: recruitment is based mainly on academic credentials
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had stellar academic credentials, a tremendous background, had succeeded at everything he had done.
- I dare say the last thing you want to be doing here is comparing credentials and educational achievements.
- To this end, when writing up the results of their ethnographic work, authors play up their academic credentials and qualifications, their previous experience, and so on.
1.1A document or certificate proving a person’s identity or qualifications.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The United States government is moving towards issuing single smart card identity credentials for all federal employees.
- Checking out his credentials proved to be a difficult task.
- Trusts which are anxious to show their governance credentials will identify innovators as low risk targets for attention.
1.2A letter of introduction given by a government to an ambassador before a new posting.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It's only a month since I presented my credentials as Ambassador to President Purvanov.
- Generally, these protections are given to persons holding letters of credentials from Foreign Ministers or other high-level authorisation.
- The King had reintroduced the ceremonial horse and carriage and tails requirement for Ambassadors presenting their credentials.
Palabras que riman con credentialcadential, confidential, consequential, deferential, differential, essential, evidential, existential, experiential, exponential, influential, intelligential, irreverential, jurisprudential, penitential, pestilential, potential, preferential, presidential, providential, prudential, quintessential, referential, residential, reverential, sapiential, sciential, sentential, sequential, tangential, torrential
Definición de credential en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India