sustantivo (plural creepy-crawlies)
- A spider, worm, or other small, flightless creature, especially when considered unpleasant or frightening.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over and over again he regales the reader with proof that snakes, spiders, crocodiles and creepy-crawlies have acquired a taste for tourist blood.
- One of the reservations in my mind about going out to the tropics was the number of insects and other creepy-crawlies which were bound to predominate in these parts.
- It is a basic British prejudice about ‘abroad’ that it abounds with dangerous insects and creepy-crawlies.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease: creepy-crawly storiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The creepy-crawly factor is really big - and knowing how many of those creepy-crawly things are poisonous adds to it.
- The transformation of the frequently ugly, bizarre, creepy-crawly caterpillar into an elegant butterfly is one of the regularly performed miracles of nature.
- And the strong cast make James's creepy-crawly companions more appealing than insects have any right to be.
Más definiciones de creepy-crawlyDefinición de creepy-crawly en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional