Form (a Creole language) from the contact of two languages: (as adjective creolized) a creolized variety of French
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What evolved was a partially creolised form of Dutch which became the mother tongue not only of the Cape Dutch minority, but also of the non-white majority of the population.
- No doubt, this new humanitarianism also reflected the fact that the missionaries now preached to an increasingly creolized population.
- This is a highly creolized archive - a patrimony that resists any simple fixing of national identity.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In sociolinguistic terms, Tok Pisin is an expanded pidgin currently undergoing creolization.
- Distinctive marking of structures such as relative clauses comes later in the stabilization or expansion phase of the pidgin life cycle, or arises in the process of creolization.
- The violence of their efforts warns against a sense that cultural creolization involves merely the intertwining of different cultural strands.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: cre·o·lize
Definición de creolize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda