Definición de cross-fade en inglés:
(In sound or movie editing) make a picture or sound appear or be heard gradually as another disappears or becomes silent.
- The familiar loops and fast punching drum samples cross-faded with a repetitive keyboard drone.
- The inclusion of virtual turntables completes the picture by adding the capability to scratch, mix and cross-fade your music.
- A range of equaliser presets plus the ability to cross-fade tracks provide further audio pleasure.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An act or instance of cross-fading.
- The separate shots are fused by cross-fades.
- There is also an extensive use of mutes, including staggered transitions from muted to unmuted and vice versa, like a cross-fade in recording.
- One fears the words ‘I remember it like it was yesterday…’ will follow with a blurry-wave cross-fade.
Definición de cross-fade en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan