- Involving or relating to two or more political parties.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a bill that has the cross-party support of all parties and all members of the House.
- I look forward to support for that from the other Opposition parties for a cross-party view of this matter.
- Beyond that, it is a revolt against cross-party rule by political oligarchies, frustrating the known wishes of the population.
Although it appears occasionally in American writing to denote cooperation between the two main political parties, the term cross-party does not compete very effectively with the default term bipartisan. Cross-party is far more common in other English dialects, and in American English to describe political cooperation in other countries.
Más definiciones de cross-partyDefinición de cross-party en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional