- Gunfire from two or more directions passing through the same area: a photographer was killed in the crossfire • figurative grape growers have been caught in the crossfire of the boycottMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, if such are killed in crossfire or if used as human shields, they become collateral damage.
- Elsewhere, suspected rebels shot dead three civilians, a bystander was killed in crossfire and five more militants were gunned down by troops, police said.
- A policeman and a civilian caught in crossfire were also killed.
Más definiciones de crossfireDefinición de crossfire en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional