- The exchange of genes between homologous chromosomes, resulting in a mixture of parental characteristics in offspring.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both predictions can be tested by examining patterns of gene conversion and crossing over in appropriately marked strains.
- Using these data, we investigate several alternative models of how gene conversion and crossing over may be associated.
- Recently, theoretical models have been developed that incorporate both crossing over and gene conversion.
Más definiciones de crossing overDefinición de crossing over en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional