- An event, person, or thing that attracts a large audience.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Successive fashion events like the India Fashion Week, held this time in Mumbai, have come to be major crowd-pullers, attracting people even from foreign countries.
- Limerick, city and county, presents dozens of excellent cultural and other events annually but most of them are more niche attractions than mass crowd-pullers lasting a week or more.
- With the school Easter holiday imminent - traditionally the moment when the tourist season kicks off in earnest - visitor attractions around the region are revealing their new crowd-pullers.
Más definiciones de crowd-pullerDefinición de crowd-puller en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional