(Of a space) full of people, leaving little or no room for movement; packed: a very crowded room the crowded streets of Manhattan
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A teenager was jailed yesterday for killing a rape suspect by stabbing him in the middle of a crowded shopping street.
- In Istanbul thousands of mourners gathered for funerals for some of the 17 people killed by twin blasts in a crowded city square.
- The old church of Nottingham was already crowded to excess.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now for the city - the first turn-off for me is the crowdedness of Toronto, all the houses are so close together and the traffic constant.
- The urban battlefield is like no other because of its crowdedness, large variety of challenging features, and wide variability from location-to-location throughout the world.
- Although the crowdedness of a market segment constrains the attention allocated to a document supplier, the supplier can engage in publishing strategies to attract the attention of users.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: crowd·ed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda