Definición de crowdfunding en inglés:
The practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet: musicians, filmmakers, and artists have successfully raised funds and fostered awareness through crowdfunding
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Crowdfunding is not for everyone.
- As crowdfunding has matured from a series of one-off efforts into something reproducible, the money has followed.
- He is painting a mural in Pike Place Public Market and is using crowdfunding to obtain the funds to complete this colorful project.
- Example sentences
- There are two issues with crowdfunded sites that also have volunteer journalists, however: who's going to pay for it and who's going to write it.
- I've always been a collaborative filmmaker and so, on a whim really, I became a backer to a crowdfunded project.
- Last week, I initiated an experiment in crowd-funded journalism with this blog post.
Definición de crowdfunding en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan