- Obtain (information or input into a particular task or project) by enlisting the services of a number of people, either paid or unpaid, typically via the Internet: she crowdsourced advice on album art (as noun crowdsourcing) the paper seems more comfortable than many of its rivals wading into the world of crowdsourcing and citizen journalismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Amara has announced a new platform that allows YouTube publishers to crowdsource subtitles and translation for their published videos.
- No social journalism tool would be complete without the ability to crowdsource reporting.
- The California representative originally introduced the bill on Reddit in order to crowdsource suggestions and advice.
Más definiciones de crowdsourceDefinición de crowdsource en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional