- A herbaceous plant related to the buttercups, typically having lobed or divided leaves and white or yellow flowers. Many kinds are aquatic with flowers held above the water.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Ranunculus, family Ranunculaceae: many species, in particular the European water crowfoot (R. aquatilis)
- Whitewater crowfoot and the tiny aquatic mosquito fern grow in the water, while monkeyssflower is common nearby.
- But fly-fishers claim mute swans are stripping these rivers of water crowfoot, an aquatic plant crucial to trout and the insects they eat.
- We go down to a circular pond, speckled yellow and white with water crowfoot, and take the valley base to Cote Head Farm which looks nice and has friendly farmers.
Más definiciones de crowfootDefinición de crowfoot en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional