- (Of cosmetics or other commercial products) manufactured or developed by methods that do not involve experimentation on animals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many natural products are cruelty-free, too (again, check the label), so you can rest assured that no cute little bunnies had to suffer for your vanity.
- These cruelty-free products have not been certified by the Federal Food and Drug Administration authorities.
- Most major companies advertise cruelty-free products and the idea of testing on humans is much more widespread.
Más definiciones de cruelty-freeDefinición de cruelty-free en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional