- An arthropod of the large, mainly aquatic group Crustacea, such as a crab, lobster, shrimp, or barnacle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the coast, the plovers' diet consists of marine worms, crustaceans, and small mollusks.
- The significance of this is that other species such as shellfish and crustaceans feeding in plankton could be affected.
- Marine scientists have found evidence of similar patterns among shoreline species like crabs, crustaceans and seaweed.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to or denoting crustaceans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An additional treatment without crustacean zooplankton was also established.
- Positive effects of juvenoids on crustacean metamorphosis were also encountered in barnacles early on.
- It is a small crustacean related to the woodlice.
Más definiciones de crustaceanDefinición de crustacean en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional