- 1 short for cryptography.
- 2 (plural cryptos) • informal A person having a secret allegiance to a political creed, especially communism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, he regards the national push for a high-tech salve for security anxieties as a reprise of his own early and erroneous beliefs about the transforming power of strong crypto.
- Back then, kilts were worn only by crypto - nationalists, lunatics on day release from the asylum or Gaels who hadn't quite come to terms with the fact that Flora MacDonald would never be returning to Skye.
- So I use this term crypto - Marxist, which I think has the image of a kind of secret code.