Definición de cryptosporidium en inglés:
A parasitic coccidian protozoan found in the intestinal tract of many vertebrates, where it sometimes causes disease.
- Genus Cryptosporidium, phylum Sporozoa
- He died from cryptosporidiosis in 1997 several years after he had been infected with the parasite cryptosporidium.
- Around 140,000 people in Glasgow were last night advised to boil all tap water in their homes for drinking, food, brushing teeth and bathing babies after the parasite cryptosporidium was found in supplies.
- Chlorine is added during water treatment to kill bacteria, although some bugs such as cryptosporidium are extremely resistant to it.
Definición de cryptosporidium en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia