- 1 Completely transparent and unclouded.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where is the crystal clear, pure, unpolluted water that once characterized the river as well as most shallow wells in the area?
- The waterfalls were crystal clear, while elegant pavilions stand under trees that drip with bright red flowers.
- The river is pale green and crystal clear, with brilliant orange stones on the bed in some parts, and we drank from it all the way along.
- 1.1Unambiguous; easily understood: the house rules are crystal clearMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The sound is also a fantastic element, crystal clear and always understandable.
- But we are quite plain in terms of our policy and Mark has made it absolutely crystal clear that that policy is not about to change.
- As I say, he makes his political position crystal clear.
Más definiciones de crystal clearDefinición de crystal clear en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional