(also crystal radio)
- A simple early form of radio receiver with a crystal touching a metal wire as the rectifier (instead of a tube or transistor), and no amplifier or loudspeaker, necessitating headphones or an earphone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His enquiring mind made itself obvious very early on, when he put together the forerunner to AM stereo radio in a crystal set at home, when he was only 11 years old.
- He puts together a simple crystal radio locked on the single station, and arranges to smuggle dozens of them into the Project.
- I remember Pop telling me about listening with a crystal radio receiver, which involved a coil made by wrapping wire around a cylindrical container.
Más definiciones de crystal setDefinición de crystal set en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional